Legal Question in Elder Law in Missouri

If you have legally documented God parents, do you have any say so in there elder care or decisions ?

Asked on 7/28/13, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Having someone as your godparent does not give you any more legal standing, than regards any other unrelated person.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now