Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I am 17, live in Missouri and want yo move out. Can I move out? I don't have a job or any source of income bit I am in a situation with my mother that cannot be fixed. Is there any way I can get financial help? If I did move out, my rent and cost of living would be about 300$ a month.

Asked on 5/09/13, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can put yourself into foster care, if there is abuse in the home.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now