Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/11, 2:54 pm

i have a 16 yr old daughter that gave birth the father is 18 in the state of missouri what is the laws pertaining to legal rights and emancipation for my daughter that still lives with me in my custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search