Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 11:35 am

I was adopted and the parent gave legal rights to a public administrator. I just found out that my father, who signed the adoption papers, didn't have custody at all. I would like to know if there is a way to get the adoption and guardianship annulled? Can you please give me some advice with this.

Thank You Taryn

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search