Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/11, 7:58 am

at what age in the state of Missouri can a child decide they no longer want to visit the parent who does not have legal physical custody. There is a document stating the noncustodial parent has the child every other weekend and certain holidays.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search