Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Custodial parent arrested and non-custodial parent not notified. How do authorities decide its OK to leave 8 year old son with friend and not notifying other parent .

Asked on 9/06/13, 6:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Non -custodial parent needs to consult with an attorney. Please contact me for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/13, 4:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now