Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 3:32 pm

if theres a custody arrangement legally in place of 50/50 legal and custodial and it's mothers turn to have daughter but she doesn't want to go and is scared from previous abuse can I the father be held accountable legally if I'm not the one holding her back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search