Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 6:57 pm

i had a dna done and hes my son, the court now that i got him one week and she gots him one week, but i moved to a selter for a few month and im back on my feet, she hiding my son from me, i have texts showing she not going to let me get him. if i tell her im coming up there to get him she says dont bother bc he will not be there, i can see him, i cant go get him, i havent seen him since mar 2013. the more i try to get close to my son and be in his life she poushs harder, the cops say it has to go back to court, i dont see why, under one of the missouri laws i should be able to have her arrested for parental kidnapping. i dont understand this law. whats a father to do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search