Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

i had a dna done and hes my son, the court now that i got him one week and she gots him one week, but i moved to a selter for a few month and im back on my feet, she hiding my son from me, i have texts showing she not going to let me get him. if i tell her im coming up there to get him she says dont bother bc he will not be there, i can see him, i cant go get him, i havent seen him since mar 2013. the more i try to get close to my son and be in his life she poushs harder, the cops say it has to go back to court, i dont see why, under one of the missouri laws i should be able to have her arrested for parental kidnapping. i dont understand this law. whats a father to do.

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Consider filing a Motion for Contempt or a Family Access Motion. You will be better off if you hire an attorney. If your case is within any of the jurisdictions where I practice regularly, I might be able to help you. I have been handling such cases for the last thirty-five years. You may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA