Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 10:47 am

What do I need to file in a motion to modify case if the other party fails to file form 14?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/22/13, 4:32 pm by Michael R. Nack

Are you representing yourself? If so, you should be held to the same standards as an attorney under the law in Missouri. I believe that non-lawyers attempting to practice law are at an extreme disadvantage and strongly suggest that you hire an attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law 200 South Bemiston (307) St. Louis, MO 63105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search