Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/05/10, 4:14 pm

My ex girlfriend and I raised kids together and she tells everyone we adopted our three children, but at court she left my name off the paperwork and gave them her last name. Now she is holding them over my head to get me to stay with her so I can see my kids. Is there anything I can do to get to see my kids without staying with her? I want out of the relationship, but she says if i leave I won't get my kids. What to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search