Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/09/13, 6:51 pm

I was granted physical and legal custody of my daughter in my divorce. Now my mother is pressuring me to grant her gaurdianship. Should i do it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search