Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/10, 12:56 pm

my husband has 2 kids with ex wife and at that time he gave her custody as the years have passed he and i have relized she doesnt do for the kids as she should my husband is military and we just moved away so now we get kids through summer before we were never allowed to take kids to doctor she refused us to now being out of state she cant denie us but my step daughter has had a few problems that has been going on for the past 6 years and i fianlly had it look at she had a bacterial infection that had gotten worse she never took her to the doctor or dentist for accuring problems and i have taken care of it all in two months that has taken her 9 years and still some because my husband and i did is there away we can go back for custody with this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search