Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My ex husband lied on our divorce decree about not knowing my address and phone number, so I was never served with a new edition of paperwork. Is that legal??

Asked on 11/12/13, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It sounds like you need to consult with, and hire, an attorney. It may be possible to set aside whatever was done as a resul of his fraud upon the Court. You may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation. I have handled similar cases over the last 35 years, and I might be able to offer my services for a reasonable fee.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/13, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now