Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

How much money does it generally cost to fight for full custody in Missouri. I have a 1 yr old, mother found someone picked up and left with child to sleep in mother's living room. She is making comments about moving to California, threatened to change his last name to hers, and is talking state assistants, so I think state will take over I don't want this to happen, so I want to initiate the process while she has nothing. Please this is about time and money what damage to my finances am I looking at

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Most experienced attorneys will require a retainer fee in the ballpark of $2500 to $5000, and the costs could go up to several thousands. If you are in my area, you may call me for a free telephone consultation.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri