Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

What happens if the petitioner breaks an Ex parte order?

Asked on 5/17/13, 11:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jennifer Greene Fortis Law Firm, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I assume you are talking about an Ex Parte Order of Protection. First, you should always carry your order with you and if the other party violates the order, you should call the police immediately and then show them the order when they arrive. You can also advise the court that the other party has violated the order of protection and criminal charges may be brought against the offender. Feel free to contact me if you need assistance. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now