Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 7:47 pm

Proof of paternity:My partner has been separated with her ex husband for 6 years. We have been together for 5 years. They currently have a divorce and child custody case for their daughter that may not go up to trial for 6 months.

My partner and I have a child together and I would like to submit proof to the courts that she is mine. I also need to have my name added to the birth certificate so that I can add her to my insurance next month.

Is there an easy way to do this without obtaining legal counsel for myself.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search