Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My sister and her x husband have joint cusdoy of their 8 yr old son but she has him almost all the time. He was working over seas but after he found out she was moving he quit his job and is going to take her to court n try n keep him from moving. She is re married n his job takes h their her x is single n has no job right now what r chances the judge will give him custody

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It is impossible to predict the chances, without more of the facts. Your sister needs to consult directly with afamily law attorney in her area.

Good luck

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Your question is very difficult to understand because of your use of abbreviations and substitutes for actual English language. I suggest that you try to use traditional or at least conventional English in your communications regarding legal matters. Perhaps your post just includes typo's, but it is important to use the proper language to communicate effectively.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri