Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 5:48 pm

I have sole physical custody of my 11 year old autistic child, I want to get married & move to Virginia to a wonderful man with a solid job who also has an autistic child. My ex husband is a pilot who has access to flying all over the country but refuses to let me move with my child. What are my chances with the courts of leaving the state of Missouri with my child after marrying?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/19/13, 10:12 pm by Anthony Smith

It is impossible to estimate your chances, based upon just a few facts. There are too many variables. You need to consult directly with a family law attorney in your area. Many offer a free or low fee initial consultation.

Good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LawSmith P.O. Box 2336 Lee's Summit, MO 64063

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search