Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 3:46 pm

I have been a stay at home mother and student for the last 4 years. Prior to that my husband and I made the same amount of money. Since then my husband has fallen into a severe depression and is possibly an alcoholic. Recently I had to call the police because he was raging and had no control. We made a plan for him to get treatment but he is now refusing. What are my rights to our home? Can I make him leave by filing for a legal separation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search