Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My ex wife lives with me and is now having another affair what do I have to do to get her to leave? I own the home we live in.

Asked on 8/29/11, 1:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Assuming she is nto paying rent, tell her to leave within ten days, in writing. If she does not, then you may have to fiel an unlawful detainer action, in the county where the house is located.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/30/11, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now