Missouri  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/10, 2:25 pm

Back in 2005 I got a misdeamenor for passing bad checks under $500.00 I failed to appear to court because I didn't write all the checks. I wrote like one or two. The rest my ex stole from me, and when i got a copy of one of the checks it was to a chinese restaurant which I do not eat and thats how i knew i didn't write it, and now i have an arrest warrant for $1,000 cash or professional surety. Since then I have been in court for child custody battle in 2006, and didn't get arrested. I have been pulled over, and they didn't arrest me in 2005 and 2006.I pass background checks for jobs. Is it not in their system or something? because I was in the same state, same county and everything. i am just really confused. I do want to get this taken care of, but don't know anything about what i should do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search