Legal Question in Immigration Law in Missouri


Due to some personal location constraints..I resigned from my Job.

I recently filed for H4 Change of Status and yet to get my receipt notice.

my employer came back to me with an offer to take up an opportunity with my location preference that i asked for earlier.

1. can i file for H1B Extension while H4 Change Of Status is in progress? (My H1B Visa validity is till 31-Dec-2013.)

2. can H4 Change of Status filing be stopped?

Kindly help me in understanding....


Asked on 9/20/13, 6:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Missouri