Missouri  |  Immigration Law

Hello, my name is Javier Rivero and I came to the US on vacation on may 25th, the thing is that I board a cruise from may 31st to June 3rd and there I meet who is now my fiance, he proposed to me and we're getting married on October 4th, I'm in a Tourist visa which Dues on November 24th, and I'm gonna introduce the forms I-130, I-485 and I-765 after my marriage, he is an American citizen and my questions are:

1) Since it is so expensive to go back to my country and wait for the K-1 visa we decided to get married now before my tourist period dues, Should I ask for an extension of my tourist period or once I introduce those forms I do not become an ilegal after my waiver visa dues on November 24th.

2) My fiance is a nurse and does drugs screens for a Hospital and he has a tag as a Federal Employee, would it help with immigration?

3) should I send pictures with the form I-485 or just the bills and insurance together?

I Really appreciate your time,

Thank you so much

Javier Rivero