Legal Question in Immigration Law in Missouri

Me and my wife arrived in us on family reunion permanent residence in 02 sept.2007 .Applied for 02 years re entry permit I -131 then left USA 21 oct.2007 to sort some family issues.

Arrived in USA on 23 aug.2009 again on re entry permit I- 131. Since then We are living in usa and we have three visit abroad but no one is more than 6 months.

our question is when we are eligible to apply for us citizenship

Asked on 3/28/13, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You must have been living in the U.S. for 2 1/2 out of the past 5 yrs.You will need to calculate the exact # of days from March 2008-March 2013 to see if you are eligible. For more information, you can go to the uscis website at & click on the "forms" link, then to the N-400 for instructions.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now