Missouri  |  Investment Law

I plan to approch investors to purchase a Golf Course

I am going to approach investors to purchase a 230-acre golf course.

This golf course is a 9-hole course, with the other 9 holes laid out ready to be built.

The golf course is possibly valued at 3.5 million dollars, @ 9 holes, with a possible value of 6.5 million dollars with 18 holes.

The company that owns the course is willing to write off the loss & sell it for $650,000.00

My plan is to go in there and market it and build housing / townhouses/condos.

My plan is to get in there and get out in five years.

This course comes with a 10,000 sq ft. clubhouse, 2 swimming pools a full restaurant

A snack restaurant a fitness club, a pro shop, tennis court a hand ball court, 50 golf carts, two giant golf cart sheds, all grounds equipment, a liquor license and possibly a gaming license.

I do not plan to put any of my own money into this project. I plan to secure investor moneys. I would plan to relocate to run this project from marketing to building.

I am looking for a contract to have investors sign before I fly them to see the location.