Missouri  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/13, 12:34 pm

I have a land lord that refuses to allow us sole use if the property we are renting. He allowed his friend to plant a garden as well as children under the age of 16 ride atvs in the yard. When we asked him not to allow this kind of behavior he stated that he and his family will continue to use this property. Can I legally break my lease and move and if so what law protects me as a tennent.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search