Missouri  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 5:42 pm

I have a land lord that refuses to allow us to have sole use of the property we rent he allows his family access as well as friends do I have any legal right to break me lease

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search