Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Missouri

If I have a renter that has no electric and no water can I put his stuff on the str and force him to take me t and force him to take me to court instea me taking

Asked on 3/23/13, 5:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A landlord that takes the steps you propose might wind up owing a lot of money to their renter.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/13, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now