Missouri  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/12, 2:42 pm

I had a doctor do a triple bypass on me. later i had a cath done on my heart. they said one of my bypass graths went to a good artery with no blockage. and i have a 95 percent block on a artery they did not do. can i take legal action.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search