Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/13, 5:52 am

my 3 year old son, was hurt from my samsung laptop. on the outside of the laptop it says SAMSUNG in chrome metal letters, he had slid his foot across the laptop and half of the U in samsung broke off into his foot. This happen friday, i took him to the ER on saturday they did xrays and you could see the metal in the xray so they strapped him down and removed the metal. i have the xrays and the metal that was removed from his little foot. it is now sunday and my son still is not able to walk due to the pain. do i have the right to sue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search