Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Ok so I was in a car accident in Kansas and the driver that hit me only had a 50,000 dollar policy I accepted it with permission from my insurance company. I do recall the adjuster from my insurance advising me that she converted my mo policy to a ks policy so I had pip coverage. However I am going after my underinsured policy and the adjuster is telling me because I have a ks policy my underinsured policy is canceled out because policy limits are the same at 50,000 I have never lived in ks and the adjuster converted my policy from mo to ks on her own behalf. I know that is not legal for her to convert my policy like that. How do I handle this now? I have spoke with this adjusters supervisor and he has informed me that I do have this coverage and he can not explain why or how my policy was converted in the first place that I need to prove my case and send in a demand... Is it possible this was done in " bad Faith" and also can I stack underinsured policy in the state of mo?

Asked on 2/02/12, 6:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry Tolbert Tolbert, Beadle & Musgrave LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is difficult to address all of your questions via this post; however, you do appear to have a claim for your injuries. I would be glad to discuss it with you further. You can reach our office at 417-887-3010 or 800-887-4030, or via email at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/03/12, 9:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now