Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Ok so I was in a car accident in Kansas and the driver that hit me only had a 50,000 dollar policy I accepted it with permission from my insurance company. I do recall the adjuster from my insurance advising me that she converted my mo policy to a ks policy so I had pip coverage. However I am going after my underinsured policy and the adjuster is telling me because I have a ks policy my underinsured policy is canceled out because policy limits are the same at 50,000 I have never lived in ks and the adjuster converted my policy from mo to ks on her own behalf. I know that is not legal for her to convert my policy like that. How do I handle this now? I have spoke with this adjusters supervisor and he has informed me that I do have this coverage and he can not explain why or how my policy was converted in the first place that I need to prove my case and send in a demand... Is it possible this was done in " bad Faith" and also can I stack underinsured policy in the state of mo?

Terry Tolbert Tolbert, Beadle & Musgrave LLC

It is difficult to address all of your questions via this post; however, you do appear to have a claim for your injuries. I would be glad to discuss it with you further. You can reach our office at 417-887-3010 or 800-887-4030, or via email at terry@tbmlaw.com

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri