Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/10, 9:26 am

We have a lady here whose slumlord mortgage holder will not remediate the serious mold problem in her house. In fact, she has a thick layer of the stuff laying in both of her lungs. She was told to just move out if she was not satisfied, and so she did. Isn't this is a crime or something? Is there a lawyer out there that would handle this type of mold personal injury matter on a contingency basis. She is willing to pay for the mold testing upfront if that helps out.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search