Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

I have a lawyer I asked what would be best for me and didnt really get an answer. My question is this i had a slip and fall on a gas spill at a gas pump that had failed to be cleaned up before I got there I didnt see the spill until I was already on the ground I busted my knee and had surgery for removal of my meniscus. I went to a disability doctor that informed my attorney that I will need knee replacement surgery in the future do to this fall. My attorney contacted the insurance company dealing with this accident They have offered to settle for 60,000 I want to onow if I should settle or fill a suit against them

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You are represented by an attorney. You should direct your questions to your attorney. It would be unethical for another attorney to give you legal advice on this topic without your attorney's consent in my opinion.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri