Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/21/10, 4:08 pm

hello, at a place a bussiness i step off the sidewalk into a hole on the parking lot. reported the fall to asst manager along with a witness. i hurt ankle, wrist, scrape side leg, and back and neck. went to the doctor and reported injuries, and he did a injustment. what are my rights and also to get the hole filled. thank u

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search