Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

hello, at a place a bussiness i step off the sidewalk into a hole on the parking lot. reported the fall to asst manager along with a witness. i hurt ankle, wrist, scrape side leg, and back and neck. went to the doctor and reported injuries, and he did a injustment. what are my rights and also to get the hole filled. thank u

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If the business knew or shoudl hav eknown about the hole, then you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills and pain and suffering. You di dwell to report the incidnet immediately, and to get the name and contact information of the witness. Hopefully, the assistant manager made an internal report, to alert the comopany and their insurer, that you might be making a claim. You may not have the authority to "force" the comapnyy to fill the hole. But, they woudl be fools not to, when there has been aclaim for injury. Let me know what county the incident occurred in and I may be able refer an attorney in your area. in the mean time, follow your doctor's instructions to get yourself healthy again.

Good luck

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri