Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Can I get pulled over for a broken axillary light?

I have my head lights and then the aux lights on the bumper, they do not work do to a short, and one of them is broken. My dad just jumped me for the broken light yet he knows as well as I do that the lights do not work.

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Teh question "can I get pulled over" is almost always ansered YES. Soem people get pulled over just for being black, or hispanic or having too much facial hair. It is impossible to predict what might spark a randome officer, deputy or trooper from making traffic stop. It is possible that you coudl be ticketed for the broken light in some cities. Check the local ordinances where you live. Or, call the local police. Explain that you have broken auxillary light, and want to know if you can get ticked for that, You might be surprised how helpful they can be. Law enforcement offices tend to prefer preventing crime and explaining violations of ordinances to citing and arresting citizens.

Good luck

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri