Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

I received a threatening phone call. I can live without it, but I would like to file a restraining order. I am a minor, and they are a minor.

Asked on 7/05/10, 8:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This sounds like an issue to discuss with yrou parents or guardian. That is who the judge would want to talk to, if you filed a request for a protective order.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/06/10, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now