Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Who is responsible for medical bills from accident

During a game of dodge ball at school , during his PE class, my son was hit in the head with the a dodge ball that was thrown to hard by a fellow classmate. He and his classmate are both 18. He suffered a concussion with a possible permanent partial eye sight lose. We have insurance but we are paying what the insurance company did not cover. I am wondering who else could be considered responsible for part of the bills. The 18 year old who throw the ball, and/or the school?

Asked on 5/21/08, 12:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Manning James Manning, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Who is responsible for medical bills from accident

I would strongly recommend that you contact an experienced personal injury attorney to help you and your son evaluate this matter. There may be insurance policies that can be implicated to provide coverage. Your son's injuries sound serious and potentially lingering. If this is the case, then it may be necessary to consider a lawsuit in order to see that your son's interests are fully protected. I have handled many personal injury matters and have experience dealing with insurance companies and insurance coverage issues. I can offer you a free consultation to at least help steer you in the right direction. Please do not hesitate to call or email if you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail.

- James Manning

Please be advised that no attorney client relationship exists between us unless and until I have agreed to represent you in writing.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/08, 12:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now