Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

My son was backing out of a parking space in wal-mart parking lot when another car wizzed behind him, causing him to rub the rear of their car. The driver of the other car and my son after looking over the 2 vehicles decided that since this was only a rub mark the police and insurance were not needed, no one was injured and so they established a verbal agreement that my son would help pay for the rub mark to be fixed. Now an insurance company is calling and wanting to report the "accident" what is my sons best recourse at this time?

Asked on 9/24/10, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It sounds like his best approach is to treat the incident as being the fault of the other driver. He needs to consult direclty with an attorney in his area soon. Many offer a low cost or free initial consultation.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 10/01/10, 1:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now