Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

My son was in a car accident and there are many discrapancies on the tickets and the police reports should I get a lawyer to try to get the tickets dismissed?

Asked on 3/16/11, 5:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is impossible to predict the outcome of any criminal case with limited facts, such as here. But, genrally, defendants do better with counsel then without. If there was an accident, the police may have over plead the case. An atotnrey might be able to negiatiate a pleas to amroe appropriate (and someitmes non-moving) violation. This may cost more in the short term, but can prevethe license suspension and increased in insurance premiums, that cost mush more in the long run.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/17/11, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now