Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

I suffered a personal injury about seven years ago. The Law firm that is trying to recover my medical expenses does not communicate with me, and does not respond to my repeated attempts to find out what is going on with my case. What would you suggest I do?

Asked on 5/17/10, 8:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would first check to see if a lawsuit has been filed on your behalf. If not, you may have already blown the statute of limitations. Next, you should write the lawfirm a letter, send it certified and keep a copy. Give them a reasonsble time to respond, but tell them that you will be contacting the Office ot the Chief Disciplinary Counsel if you do not hear from them. Then, if you get no response, do so.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/10, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now