Missouri  |  Personal Injury

I work in a warehouse and had a slip and fall injury while working. I have worked at this company for over 7 months now and puddles of water are a common (at least 2 to 3 days a week) sight. I am not sure if the water is from overhead pipes or the roof.

The owner of the company has been aware of this problem as long as I have worked there and possibly longer. At least 3 employees have brought this to the owners attention as well in this time period but the problem still has not been fixed. The owners only action has been to place blue tape on the floor where puddles are known to form. There was no blue tape where my accident took place. I believe that the owner not taken appropriate or timely action to fix this hazard is the main cause of my accident.

My questions are: should I or could I even sue the owner and what would my chances of winning be?