Missouri  |  Real Estate Law

I have an assighnment contract it consist of 10 things. I want to no if my contract is enough to protect me. Will i wholesale propertys (1) Buyer an sellers list (2) legal description of the property including zoning information

(3)Purchase price an terms of the sale(4)down payment to be held in escrow and future payment structure (5) closeing date when the deed will change hands (6)Any items included in the sale,such as appliances ,furiture and flooring. (7) Disclosure of lead paint ( lead based paint disclosure for buildings built before 1978 and other defects) (8) Home warrantees an warrants on appliances .Inspection results including termite inspection.seller assumes the cost of major repairs.

(9) Tittle insurance if there were any problem during tittle search. (10) signatures is the enought to wholesale a deal.