Missouri  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 11:14 am

I left my acoustic guitar at a friends house. After a few months, I spoke with him about getting it back. He had moved since I left it at his house. I tried on several different occasions to get in touch with him to get back my items, and he would either not respond, or say he'd drop it off and not show up. After I filed a small claim, he told me that he didn't want to go to court and he would pay me back for the items. We made an agreement that he would pay men between $150 and $250 every month. It's been 3 months since I received a payment, and he's avoiding me again. I'm filing the same claim again today. By him agreeing to pay me for the items, is that admitting fault?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search