Missouri  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/13, 1:06 pm

I live in a management-owned apartment "village" and recently a contracted landscaping company came to do work in front of my unit at around 8-9am. When I went out at 11am to get my car, which was parked right outside, I noticed the driver sideview mirror was completely knocked out and I had to replace it. There was dirt on the mirror and I knew it was them, probably when moving potted plants. I got a police report and an insurance claim but the landscaping people are hard to contact and have been trying to deny their responsibility. What can I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/14/13, 4:12 am by Anthony Smith

Take them (and maybe the complex) to small claims Court.

Good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LawSmith P.O. Box 2336 Lee's Summit, MO 64063

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search