Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Missouri

sexual assault by my Dr.

My doctor suddenly put his hand in my bra and fondeled my breast and pushed himself against me during my last dr. appointment with him. what can I do? I am still shocked and very upset. I am a 56 year old female.

Asked on 2/17/09, 2:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zedrick Braden III Ainsworth & Associates PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: sexual assault by my Dr.

Hello. This is a very serious matter. You can file a lawsuit against your doctor, and you should also file a police report immediately and take the report to your county's State's Attorney to see if that office will prosecute him for sexual assault. Will be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/09, 4:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now