Missouri  |  Wills and Trusts

Dad's gone to nursing home, silbing wants to live in house rent free

My parents will states that ''everything'' be split three ways (three kids). (House is only resource). I am the executor of the estate/have power of attorney. ''Desperate/down and out'' sister wants to move into vacated house, live rent free and says ''which i doubt'' she will pay property taxes/house insurance. She has made it obvious she feels she should have the whole estate. I am concerned that once she is in the house, and then my father dies, she will resist the sale of the house, so she can continue to have squatter's rights. If we sell the house now, (before she moves in), I am afraid she will ''talk'' dad into putting her on his checking/savings and will literally steal proceeds from the house, that need to be held in reserve for his continued care. I am on his accounts, but she distrusts me because she is jealous that I am financially secure. She has financially taken advantage of my parents for years. What are my rights?