Missouri  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 1:27 pm

My father died 2009 we have been in probate in one court. In question is some 300 acres. Just last week my stepmother went to a different county/court. Asking them to divide said property. It's still in probate can she do this? Go from one court to another before the first has ruled on said property?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search