Missouri  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/22/11, 7:43 am

I am allergic to evergreen trees and my work had placed some around the site one being near me after i had told them i was allergic. Since i told them of the situation before they put up the trees could i be reimbursed for my out of pocket expenses?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search