Montana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/07, 12:36 am

law suits

i am being sued and cant afford a lawyer. What papers do i need to respond to this claim and what papers do i need to file a counter cliam?Please help.

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/08/07, 7:28 am by David Anderson

Re: law suits

Need more info to advise. Need to see copy of lawsuit. If you can scan it & email to me it would be helpful.

Are you not working at all?

If no assets or income you may be judgment proof and don't need to worry about the lawsuit anyway.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Mahoney Anderson LLC P.O. Box 44504 Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search