Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/07, 3:45 pm


I was married in NV in 1995, I then found out the man I married was still leagally marrried in CA. I now am thinking of getting married but need to know if I need to file for divorce, anullment, or do nothing at all. I am currently a resident of MN, I was a NV resident in 1995.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search